The nights are beginning to get cooler, you're bring out your pumpkin candles, it's beginning to look a little like Fall. It's most definitely my favorite season of the year. Football, Bon-fires, leaves are changing, spiced pumpkin everything, your hair begins to not look like a humid mess and FALL clothes.
I absolutely love fall clothes! I love sweaters, boot socks, layering, jeans, boots. I love it all!
We've made a list of the hottest trends for Fall 2014.
1. Lace trimmed sweaters (We literally attempted ordering a lace trim sweater on three desperate occasions and the wholesalers kept selling out. We finally snagged a few and expect a sell out.)
2. Aurora red
3. Oversized sweaters
4. Fringe cardigans
6. Chambray blouses
7. Scarves, scarves, scarves (plaid especially)
8. Zip back boots (These are another HOT sell out we've experienced already.)
9. Boot socks/leg warmers (the frillier the better)
10. Dresses with boots, Sweaters with shorts and boots
12. Fun color/print skinnies
13. Faux fur vest/ padded vests
14. Combat/safari jackets
15. Leather skirts (colored)
Hope you enjoyed our boutique style inspiration for the Fall. Grab a comfy sweater and get ready for a beautiful fall.